Registration deadline until end of April 2023
|Early registration (Until 31th March 2023)||Registration (After 31th March 2023)|
|Regular Participant||350 €||400 €|
|ESIS member\Student*||300 €||350 €|
* Proof of ESIS member\student status required
Fee includes the publication of a maximum of one paper per registration (after a successful peer review) in Metallic Materials - open access journal with impact factor.
At least one of the authors of the abstract must register and attend the conference to present the work.
To register for the Conference, please fill in the Registration Form. Each participant, including authors, is expected to pay the corresponding registration fee.
Registration fee include organising and administrative costs and admission to all conference sessions, conference bag including relevant material, volume of abstracts, publication of one paper in the journal Metallic Materials (after a successful peer review), 3 lunches, coffee breaks, technical excursion (including transport and entrance fees) and conference dinner.
Payment of Conference Fee
Account Holder:Ústav fyziky materiálů AV ČR, v. v. iAddress:Žižkova 513/22, 616 00, Brno
Bank Name and Address:Československá obchodní banka, a.s.Radlická 333/150150 57 Praha 5EUR ACCOUNT/IBAN: CZ9703000000000319542629SWIFT: CEKOCZPP
In case of cancellation, a written notification should be sent to the conference chairman. If it is received prior to the end of April 2023, registration fees will be refunded with a deduction of €50. After this date no refunds are possible.
- Company's logo appearing on the conference website linked to sponsor webpage
- Company's logo in the Conference Programme and Book of Abstracts, distributed to the participants
- Advertising material and memorabilia of Sponsor inserted in the participant's courtesy package
- Company's logo in the sponsor's poster exposed at the conference
- Silver sponsorship benefits
- One individual full conference registration
- A stand presenting the sponsor's company at the conference venue